Laser cut laminations
Using state-of-the-art high-speed lasers, we are able to cut all types of electrical steel from 0.1 to 1 mm thickness, with various insulation coatings.
Key characteristics of our laser-cut components
- Our laser-cut technology ensures that we produce burr-free laminations
- Contour control is dependent on power and frequency, which means sharp corners and edges, and no damage to insulation
- Cutting tolerances are generally +/- 0.02mm
- Double or single head, each with 3200W cutting power
- Component dimensions from a few millimetres up to 1200mm as whole parts, larger sheets by segmented assembly